Integrated features reduce integration time and improve long-term reliability
VTScada eliminates the expense of buying, integrating and maintaining third-party components. All mission-critical SCADA components built into the core product. With one installation you get all fully-integrated SCADA features.
- Connections to components do not degrade over time
- Upgrading software version does not require re-integration
- Unlock optional components with just a license key number
- Native VTScada Polling Driver replaces expensive master PLC hardware
- Advanced Polling Management – Replaces expensive master PLC devices to poll remote sites. Groups and schedules polling cycles for increased efficiency.
- Full Redundancy – Easily configure automatic failover to back up servers, Internet servers and I/O links.
- Historical Data Viewer – Generate graphs or tables of historical data that you can annotate or export.
- Alarms – Sort or filter current, unacknowledged and historical alarms.
- Rich Graphic Capabilities – Photorealistic meters, switches, animations, grouping, color and transparency adjustment and over 3,500 images.
- Display Creation Tools – ‘drag & drop’ toolset and object-oriented scripting language allow simple display creation and limitless customization.
- Auto-generated SCADA Displays – VTScada creates a display (with I/O and alarms) for each RTU.
- Security – Privilege-based user accounts control access to workstations, thin clients, and the alarm notification system.
- Report Generator – Output ad-hoc or scheduled reports to screen, printer, file, database or email, Excel or Excel templates.
- Water/Wastewater Reports – e.g. daily total and derived flow, pump runtime discrepancy, communication error summaries.
- Open Architecture – Library of device drivers allows communication with most brands of PLC and RTU (e.g. S7 Ethernet & DNP3)
- High-Efficiency Tag Development – Special analog and digital tag types feature built-in alarms, logging and reports.