Self Guided Training
Tune your skills, for free, online, and at your own pace.
The VTScada Academy is the no-cost place to learn VTScada or refine your application development skills.
Note: Currently, completion of the VTScada Academy does not qualify for training certificates.
Instructor Lead Training
In-person and Remote Training Options
To ensure that everyone has access to training, we are pleased to offer both in-person and Remote Interactive Training courses. Both offer the same pace, material, and exercises. The only difference for remote courses is that the instructor is live on your screen. You can ask questions in real-time, privately share your screen with instructors, or move into a breakout room for one-on-one instruction. Remote Interactive Training Courses are recorded (breakout rooms and one-on-one sessions excluded) for you to review later.
Upcoming Training Courses
Courses listed below will be updated on demand.
|Apr 24 – Apr 27, 2023||Operation & Configuration||Remote Interactive Training||Open||Register|
|May 8 – May 11, 2023||Advanced Configuration||Orlando, Florida||Open||Register|
|Jun 5 – Jun 8, 2023||Advanced Configuration||Remote Interactive Training||Open||Register|
|Jun 26 – Jun 29, 2023||Operation & Configuration||Orlando, Florida||Open||Register|
Before VTScadaFest begins, start with three days of training, Monday through Wednesday. Select one of the three courses below:
- Level 1: VTScada Operation & Configuration – Agenda
- Level 2: VTScada Advanced Configuration – Agenda
- Level 3: VTScada Scripting – Agenda
See the VTScadaFest Course Offerings to select the right course for you!
To Register: https://www.vtscada.com/vtscadafest/#pricing-and-training
For more information: www.vtscada.com/vtscadafest
Courses Descriptions and Materials
LEVEL I – Operation & Configuration Course
Operators and developers will learn about the many features of the VTScada monitoring and control software by creating a working, full-featured application from start to finish. This course will explain how to use the native display screens, connect to hardware, build new displays, work with alarms, configure security and much more.
LEVEL 2 – Advanced Configuration
Experienced VTScada developers will learn advanced configuration techniques that allow them to go beyond the standard tools for building their applications. Knowledge of the topics covered in the Operation and Configuration course is recommended for anyone considering this advanced course.
Request a Course at Your Location
To request an onsite customized training course, please fill out the form below
Student Course Requirements
For In-Class Courses
- A Windows 10® laptop is required. Let us know if you need us to provide one – numbers are limited. See the OS & PC requirements.
- Travel and lodging arrangements are the responsibility of attendees.
- Spaces are limited, so please respond as soon as possible.
For Remote Interactive Training Courses
- A computer, on which you can install and run VTScada.
- A reasonably fast internet connection.
- A workspace where you can focus on the course.
- A working webcam. (Usually built into your laptop or tablet.) This will make you part of the class, not just a disembodied connection in a list.
- Headphones or a headset. These are not needed if you’re in a quiet space, or away from co-workers who don’t want to listen to the course broadcast from your computer speakers.
- A working microphone, either as part of your computer, headset, or webcam.
- Optional: A second screen, whether that’s a second monitor, a second laptop or a tablet. This allows you to have the course workbook file and the Remote Interactive Training session open on one screen while doing your exercises on another.
- If co-workers are attending the class with you, consider using a projector and sharing one set of speakers and a microphone, rather than having everyone run a separate copy of the virtual classroom. This will avoid audio feedback and reduce the load on your network connection. A webcam pointing back at the group is recommended.
- Ensure that any Bluetooth devices you are using are fully charged.
Continuing Education Credits
Our SCADA Operation & Configuration Course is approved for Continuing Ed Credits in the states of Florida, South Carolina, Louisiana, Tennessee, as well as the provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
Get started using VTScada by checking out our Video Tutorials.
- Trudy Anderson: Email or phone: 800.463.2783