Easily build the application you want, around the I/O you’ve got.
It is important to note that nearly all of the features built into VTScada are industry agnostic. It is, as much a SCADA application building tool, as it is a tool for monitoring and control of applications. The instantly intuitive IdeaStudio means anyone can build the application they want around the I/O they’ve got.
Any application where you are looking to view, monitor, and record analog or discrete I/O is a good application to consider VTScada. From our free VTScadaLIGHT for small applications, to huge systems having hundreds of thousands of I/O, VTScada has licenses for applications of all sizes.
Niche Applications Running VTScada:
- OEM’s Manufacturing products such as Precipitators for Power Plants
- Remote Solar Collectors
- River Liming for Salmon Conservation
- Wind and Tidal Energy Turbines
- Traffic Signal Management
- Firefighting Simulators for Ship and Aircraft
- Environmental Monitoring
OEMs and Small Applications (< 50 I/O)
- Small applications rejoice. Trihedral will provide a user or business’ up to ten free VTScadaLIGHT licenses. This license is limited to applications with up to 50 I/O.
- OEMs can who need more licenses, can purchase VTScadaLIGHT is application packages. Please contact us for pricing.
Hosted SCADA Solutions
VTScada works great for hosted applications. Our unlimited redundant servers and unlimited Thin Client packs mean that the sky is the limit for hosted applications.
Some of the largest pump manufactures in the world use VTScada as a hosted application.
Several of the largest cryogenic gas monitoring systems in the US and Europe are also running with VTScada.