A Permanent Team of HMI SCADA Software Developers
In 1986, Glenn Wadden founded Trihedral with two ambitious goals:
- Create the world’s most capable and reliable HMI and SCADA software.
- Provide the kind of outstanding support that people don’t think exists any more.
Since then, he has assembled a permanent team of programmers and engineers with diverse backgrounds in process automation and integration and created a flexible work environment to encourage creativity and reward initiative. Our corporate culture is to work until the job is done.
To retain these experts, Trihedral offers competitive salaries and benefits. We provide games rooms, exercise equipment, beverages, and activities like sports days, Super Bowl parties, and barbecues.
For over 34 years, this team has kept VTScada, our only software product, on the cutting edge of SCADA technology with industry-leading innovations that include a reactive programming language, fully-integrated version control, and real-time configuration.
We never stop working to deliver the power, advanced features, and mission-critical reliability that make VTScada the Industry’s Most Powerful SCADA Software.
Awards and Recognitions
- 2019 – ISA Recognizes Bryan Sinkler With Outstanding Service Award
- 2019 – Florida Water and Pollution Control Operators Association Honors Bryan Sinkler With Pat Flanagan Award
- 2018 – VTScada wins Water’s Next Awards in the Project/Technology Drinking Water category from Water Canada
- 2018 – Trihedral among Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, by Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- 2018 – Honorable Mention, Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Award, HMI Category
- 2017 – Silver Award, Plant Engineering, Product of the Year – Automation and Controls category
- 2017 – Ernst & Young, Entrepreneurs of the Year, IT Category, Atlantic Canadian Region: Glenn Wadden and Barry Baker
- 2017 – Honorable Mention, Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Award, HMI Category
- 2017 – 2nd Prize Best Paper, ISA Whitepaper: Industrial and Automation Communication Protocols in the Age of IIoT
- 2016 – Best Presentation, ISA White Paper: Alarm Management and Reliable Architecture Needed for Utility-wide SCADA Systems
- 2015 – Winner, Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Award, HMI Category
- 2015 – Best Presentation, ISA Whitepaper: All Aboard the SCADA Mothership
- 2014 – Honorable Mention, ISA Whitepaper: Managing Complexity Minimizing Risk
- 2013 – Best Presentation, ISA Whitepaper: Reinventing the SCADA Historian
- 2012 – Honorable Mention, ISA Whitepaper: Asset Tracking Version Control
- 2012 and 2013 – Atlantic Canada’s Top Employer
- 2007 – through 2013: Nova Scotia’s Top Employer
- 2007 – Ten Best Employers in the Maritimes
We think that VTScada users are our best sales people. Read testimonials by system integrators and end users about our software and support.
A Commitment to Outstanding Support
We believe that personal and accessible technical support is an integral component of great HMI and SCADA software. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems are complex and unique to each customer. Therefore, ensuring system uptime often requires timely answers from SCADA professionals with strong knowledge of the automation industry in general and specific knowledge of each customer’s system and needs. Our SCADA support offices are side-by-side with those of our development team. This makes it easy to get to the bottom of even the most difficult technical support questions. It also provides developers with direct feedback from customers to help keep VTScada growing with the needs of industry.
With a yearly support contracts in place, access to our friendly support team is just a phone call or email away.
VTScada Offices Worldwide
This corporate philosophy has seen our business grow from one entrepreneur’s vision to a flourishing global company with offices in Bedford, Nova Scotia; Aberdeen, Scotland; Orlando, Florida; Calgary, Alberta; Birmingham, Alabama; Houston, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Dayton, Ohio; Boston, Massachusetts and Charlotte, North Carolina, for a total of ten offices in three countries spanning six time zones, and serving customers in over 100 countries. Contact a location near you.