Edit Tags Outside of VTScada
To create and edit tags outside of VTScada, you can first export them to Access®, Excel®, and SQL Server® or any ODBC-compatible database. Then, once you perform the edits, you can re-import them. These changes are merged with the existing tag database and recorded by the version control system.
Other Rapid-development Features
- Special analog and digital tag types integrate alarming and logging capability to reduce development time
- VTScada Pump Status Tags automatically associate with preconfigured pump status reports, displaying pump Runtimes and starts/stops
- Configure delays to reduce alarms due to minor disturbances
- ‘Log on change’ is activated whenever a new tag is added. This helps reduce database size without losing important data
- New I/O tags automatically flagged as ‘Questionable’ to assist commissioning