Built-in Tags for SCADA Soft Logic Control
- Basic logical and mathematical functions are easily configured using the VTScada Function Tag.
- The Calculation Tag tag type assists development of more complex mathematical expressions.
The resultant outputs from these tags can then be used for displays, reports, data sources to control output tags and as inputs for more complex expressions.
Extensive Math Library for Developing Complex Expressions
VTScada includes algebraic, trigonometry, logarithmic, statistical and arithmetic functions. These functions, combined with scheduling, latching, deadband, and a variety of other soft logic control features, provide myriad solutions to meet advanced requirements.
- Deadband Tag can be used as data source for output controls (includes delay and hysteresis)
- Calculation Tag (includes mathematical and logical functions) can be used as data source for output controls
- Calculation Tag supports complex scripting logic to be used as data source for output controls