A Live News Magazine for Control System Enthusiasts
January 21, 2020 – 11 am to 12 pm ET
It’s time for a breakGrab a coffee, sit back, and recharge with us in the Automation Village!
Every month, Dave, Chris, Natashia, and Pete bring you 60 minutes of live news, goofy games, special guests, technical challenges, cheap jokes, and prizes.
Land a rocket ship, build a birthday cake dashboard, eliminate nuisance alarms, ask stupid questions, and spot the latest buzzwords. Did we mention prizes?
If you love industrial automation, you’ll love the Automation Village.
Take a working break with us.
Our next Automation Village is January 21, 2021, 11 am to 12 pm ET.
*Please note that PDH requirements vary from state to state and the state boards have final approval authority on determination of credits. Members should check with their state boards to confirm what is applicable for renewal credit; however, some typical events that earn PDHs are:
- Successful completion of continuing education courses
- Successful completion of correspondence, televised, videotaped, and other short courses taken for the purpose of maintaining, improving or expanding the skills and knowledge relevant to the PE’s practice
- Presenting or attending seminars, in-house courses, workshops, whether professional or technical
- Presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences which are relevant to the PE’s practice
- Teaching or instructing in an area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Authoring published papers, articles, or books in any area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Active participation in professional or technical societies (some states allow 2 PDHs for this, but will vary with states)
We will email Certificates of Attendance to attendees who register via Eventbrite and complete the follow-up survey after the event.
For full contest rules: https://www.vtscada.com/automation-village-contest/
By registering for this event, you will submit your personal contact data such as name, address, and email address to Trihedral Engineering Limited, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and our services. If you do not wish to receive any emails from us, you may follow the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions following receipt of an email from us. You will not be able to opt-out prior to receiving an initial email from us.