Brought to you by Control Engineering and VTScada
Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and human-machine interfaces (HMIs) are a mainstay for engineers and allow them to better perform their tasks in a variety of industries. This helpful eBook features articles on topics such as understanding fiber-optic network technology for SCADA, HMIs enable operations and maintenance collaboration, and 5 Critical Milestones in the Life of a Critical SCADA System.
INCLUDED IN THIS EDITION:
- Understanding fiber-optic network technology for SCADA
- HMIs enable operations and maintenance collaboration
- Creating an ASM-compliant HMI goes deeper than screen color selection
- When designing HMI/SCADA, consider many factors
- SCADA remains relevant for industrial automation
- Using SCADA software as a tool for Industry 4.0 integration
- And so much more in this 66-page eBook!