Announcing VTScada 12.0.08 General Release
A Constantly Growing SCADA Solution
In addition to major software version updates, our permanent team of programmers and engineers regularly releases service updates with enhancements, bug fixes, and new features.
New Features in Version 12.0.08:
- VTScada now handles most conflicting files changes on a file-by-file basis. For example, when two machines are merging conflicting changes to a page file, then the conflict resolution will only result in discarding one machine’s changes to that one page, rather than discarding all changes made by that machine. The only times that all changes from one machine will be thrown out is when the merge produces a compilation error, or when there is a conflict in an application that was created without source files.
- Users can now disable PLC alarm tag alarms via the right-click context menu.
- An automatically unshelved active alarm always transitions to the unacknowledged alarm state. A manually unshelved active alarm transitions to the acknowledged alarm state unless configured not to. An unshelved normal alarm always transitions to the acknowledged alarm state.
- SystemStyle tag now has default settings for Pump equipment values 1 and 0 (Running and Stopped).
- Operator-level translations have been added to the core product for the French language.
- We now allow the viewing of configuration folders for tags from subordinate applications via a master application.
Download and Install
Refer to the email containing your VTScada license key for information about where to download the latest version. If you are not sure about what version you are eligible to download, contact us.