Nightmare on Automation Ave.
Does your SCADA seem to have a mind of its own?
Are your High Performance screens turning blood red?
Is your Digital Twin lurking under your bed?
Huddle around the monitor for an hour of scary SCADA stories and frighteningly useful survival tools!
Here are some of the topics that will help keep you safe this Halloween:
Why ISA 18.2 is so alarmingly useful.
How to keep evil spirits off your network.
How to bring your SCADA system back from the dead.
Truth or Legend?
Some of our tales are based on real-life automation nightmares, while others are woven from the collective fears of all who live and work on Automation Ave. Will you be able to tell which is which?
Those who survive our livestream will be eligible to win cash prizes!
*Please note that PDH requirements vary from state to state and the state boards have final approval authority on determination of credits. Members should check with their state boards to confirm what is applicable for renewal credit; however, some typical events that earn PDHs are:
- Successful completion of continuing education courses
- Successful completion of correspondence, televised, videotaped, and other short courses taken for the purpose of maintaining, improving or expanding the skills and knowledge relevant to the PE’s practice
- Presenting or attending seminars, in-house courses, workshops, whether professional or technical
- Presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences which are relevant to the PE’s practice
- Teaching or instructing in an area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Authoring published papers, articles, or books in any area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Active participation in professional or technical societies (some states allow 2 PDHs for this, but will vary with states)
We will email Certificates of Attendance to attendees who register via Eventbrite and complete the follow-up survey after the event.
For full contest rules: https://www.vtscada.com/automation-village-contest/