Automation from the Future!
Strap on your jet pack and step into our time machine as we journey through the past, present and future of industrial automation.
This light-hearted livestream will include introductions to emerging technologies from virtual exhibitors, discussions of emerging philosophies and the chance for you to ask your own questions about where industry is heading.
A Visitor from the Future
We will open a channel to 20 years from now and speak with a mystery guest who will chart for us the evolution of a unique concept from its genesis in the mid-eighties, to its wide success in the 2020’s, to its profound effect on the future of SCADA systems.
Making SCADA Programming More Efficient
Zane Spencer, Vice President of Instrumentation & Controls
MPE Engineering, Ltd.
Plant Optimization and Polymorphic Networks
Ian Schmertzler – President and Founder
Learn About the POWERGEN+ Series
TJ Murphy, Head of Onsite Power & Renewable Energy
*Please note that PDH requirements vary from state to state and the state boards have final approval authority on determination of credits. Members should check with their state boards to confirm what is applicable for renewal credit; however, some typical events that earn PDHs are:
- Successful completion of continuing education courses
- Successful completion of correspondence, televised, videotaped, and other short courses taken for the purpose of maintaining, improving or expanding the skills and knowledge relevant to the PE’s practice
- Presenting or attending seminars, in-house courses, workshops, whether professional or technical
- Presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences which are relevant to the PE’s practice
- Teaching or instructing in an area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Authoring published papers, articles, or books in any area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Active participation in professional or technical societies (some states allow 2 PDHs for this, but will vary with states)
We will email Certificates of Attendance to attendees who register via Eventbrite and complete the follow-up survey after the event.
For full contest rules: https://www.vtscada.com/automation-village-contest/