East Coast Road Trip! Re-Watch it Now!
With all the tradeshow and conference cancellations, we have created a Virtual Tradeshow, so you don’t miss out on exciting products and solutions. Thanks to our Virtual Exhibitors for participating in this fun event!
Tank Content Levels for Any Industry
Mark Bowen, President
Metritel Inc. / BinLevel
Properly Protect Without Adding Login Lag
Ian Schmertzler, President and Founder
Best Practices for Cyber Security – Isolate, Segment, and Protect
Scott W. Coleman, Vice President of Marketing
Owl Cyber Defense Solutions, LLC
Plus – Introducing our new distributor for Ontario, Canada: CB Automation Inc.
Travel around New England with a virtual tour from Tim Donaldson, our VTScada Account Manager located in Boston, Massachusetts.
*Please note that PDH requirements vary from state to state and the state boards have final approval authority on determination of credits. Members should check with their state boards to confirm what is applicable for renewal credit; however, some typical events that earn PDHs are:
- Successful completion of continuing education courses
- Successful completion of correspondence, televised, videotaped, and other short courses taken for the purpose of maintaining, improving or expanding the skills and knowledge relevant to the PE’s practice
- Presenting or attending seminars, in-house courses, workshops, whether professional or technical
- Presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences which are relevant to the PE’s practice
- Teaching or instructing in an area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Authoring published papers, articles, or books in any area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Active participation in professional or technical societies (some states allow 2 PDHs for this, but will vary with states)
We will email Certificates of Attendance to attendees who register via Eventbrite and complete the follow-up survey after the event.
For full contest rules: https://www.vtscada.com/automation-village-contest/