West Coast Road Trip! Watch it Now!
With all the tradeshow and conference cancellations, we have created a Virtual Tradeshow, so you don’t miss out on exciting products and solutions. Thanks to our Virtual Exhibitors for this fun event!
Fire Station Alerting in San Francisco
Ernie Ramos, General Manager
Mach Alert, Inc.
Wide-Area SCADA Migration for the District of North Vancouver
Zane Spencer, Vice President of Instrumentation & Controls
MPE Engineering, Ltd.
Wireless Architecture for Challenging Outdoor Environments
Devin Carroll, Vice President
Custom Controls Unlimited Inc.
Use of Autonomous Survey Vehicles for Selecting Monitoring Sites
Kevin Simpson, Director, Systems Engineering Team
*Please note that PDH requirements vary from state to state and the state boards have final approval authority on determination of credits. Members should check with their state boards to confirm what is applicable for renewal credit; however, some typical events that earn PDHs are:
- Successful completion of continuing education coursesSuccessful completion of correspondence, televised, videotaped, and other short courses taken for the purpose of maintaining, improving or expanding the skills and knowledge relevant to the PE’s practice
- Presenting or attending seminars, in-house courses, workshops, whether professional or technical
- Presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences which are relevant to the PE’s practice
- Teaching or instructing in an area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Authoring published papers, articles, or books in any area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Active participation in professional or technical societies (some states allow 2 PDHs for this, but will vary with states)
We will email Certificates of Attendance to attendees who register via Eventbrite and complete the follow-up survey after the event.
For full contest rules: https://www.vtscada.com/automation-village-contest/