These follow-up sessions to the June 11th live-streamed virtual tradeshow, allow presenters to dive much deeper into individual topics and provide direct answers to your questions.
These session were recorded and will be available soon. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified!
Design / Operations Planning Stream:
Embracing Modern Data Management Software for Water and Wastewater Systems
Christelle Bruneau, Director of Sales & Client Services
SCADA Systems Maintenance and Life Cycle Planning
Charles Fiero, Senior Process Engineer
Approach to Automation – Design-Build vs Design-Bid-Build
Dave Ubert, Automation Practice Leader, Vice President
Water and Wastewater Stream:
Secure, Remote Communications for Water/Wastewater Systems
Don Dickinson, Sr Business Development Mgr, Water Sector
Mariam Coladonato, Lead Product Marketing Specialist, Networking & Security
Effective Monitoring Site Selection Using Survey Vehicles
Kevin Simpson, Director, Systems Engineering Team
Digital Connectivity Stream:
IT Topics Which Are Relevant On the Factory Floor (OT)
John Kan, Connectivity Manager
Q&A Session on Digital Transformation
Oliver Grievson, Tech Lead
Water Industry Process Automation & Control / Z-Tech Control Systems Ltd
Is Your Legacy Communications System Holding You Back From a SCADA Upgrade?
Tisha Hayes, Senior Engineer
4RF USA, Inc.
*Please note that PDH requirements vary from state to state and the state boards have final approval authority on determination of credits. Members should check with their state boards to confirm what is applicable for renewal credit; however, some typical events that earn PDHs are:
- Successful completion of continuing education courses
- Successful completion of correspondence, televised, videotaped, and other short courses taken for the purpose of maintaining, improving or expanding the skills and knowledge relevant to the PE’s practice
- Presenting or attending seminars, in-house courses, workshops, whether professional or technical
- Presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences which are relevant to the PE’s practice
- Teaching or instructing in an area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Authoring published papers, articles, or books in any area relevant to the PE’s practice
- Active participation in professional or technical societies (some states allow 2 PDHs for this, but will vary with states)
We will email Certificates of Attendance to attendees who register via Eventbrite and complete the follow-up survey after the event.